What things make you feel better when you're feeling down?

• 12 Replies

What things instantly make you feel better when you're feeling down? (Aside from your kids)

For me, a cup of coffee, watching re-runs of my favorite old shows (I Love Lucy or The Golden Girls,) or reading some uplifting literature :)

Replies (12) displaying 1-10
Krise

Good comedy, walking around an thrift shop always makes me feel better.

JCTVCBN

Christian music

Jeannetteg

A glass of wine and comfort food!

sophiesmom07

Quoting Jeannetteg:

A glass of wine and comfort food!

Yes!

ML Lourdes

A good comedy, watching a good movie with the fam, reading, taking a walk to clear my mind.  Definitely a good cheesesteak lol!

RainyRain

Listening to music and drinking a strong cup of coffee.

1MrsRios1
Chocolate hershey almonds! Love them! Hot steamy shower/bath. Listening to oldies; platters, temptations, rosie, phil phillips, marco antonio solis, juan gabriel, etc. Being home alone and cleaning. Shopping! Watching tv/movies while painting nails, and I love reading!
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
sophiesmom07

Quoting 1MrsRios1:

Chocolate hershey almonds! Love them! Hot steamy shower/bath. Listening to oldies; platters, temptations, rosie, phil phillips, marco antonio solis, juan gabriel, etc. Being home alone and cleaning. Shopping! Watching tv/movies while painting nails, and I love reading!

Good list! :)

RachelinAZ

Watching MY shows (not cartoons). I love Numb3rs. :) It is my current "go to" show. Or if possible (rarely), taking pictures, if it is even of the kids or dog. :) 
I want to start journalling...  

Mom to 3 amazing kids! I love photography, driving, playing in the park with my kids, finding new friends and attempting to cook ;)

~Rachel in Mesa, AZ

1MrsRios1
Thanks, even if its small we need ways to relax and feel good about ourselves.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile